Regular meetings of the Board are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at the city office at 100 Hughes Road.
MCDAB is charged with:
- Advising the Mayor and others on matters affecting the disability community including current and pending legislative and regulatory issues.
- Receive input from citizens on the needs and concerns of the disability community
- Organize and maintain working committees or task forces to address areas of concerns.
- Keith Bedsole (Chairman)
- Claudia V. Rice (Vice-Chairman)
- Joan Haas (Secretary)
- Willard Brooks (Treasurer)
- Cynthia Allison, Kathy Burris, Paula Cushman and Jamie Hill
- Gerald Clark (City Liaison)
Donations are welcome but not tax deductible. They can be made through the Madison City Clerk’s Office or mailed to:
Madison City Disability Advocacy Board
c/o City of Madison
100 Hughes Road
Madison, AL 35758
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.